Name:

I served for 14 months in Iraq as a Captain in the 1st Armored Division. The most needy Iraqi children had an amazing affect on me. This is why I am working on the War Kids Relief to better their lives.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gangs of Child Kidnappers in Iraq

The following is from a Washington Post article "An Iraq Success Story's Sad New Chapter";

Sebti, the mechanic, was more fearful of sectarian conflict. "People now are afraid to send their kids to school," he said. "I have to take my son to and from the school every day. There are two gangs in Tall Afar now that specialize in kidnapping children. Police can do nothing against that."

Link to the rest of the article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/20/AR2006032001897.html?referrer=emailarticlepg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home